The Importance of Social Media Marketing to Small Businesses
If you’re small businesses that thinks social media marketing is a fly by night craze or that it’s not important, then you must read this article that highlights the Importance of Social Media Marketing to Small Businesses.
Studies have proven that social media marketing can generate more than half of your website traffic.So, yes, of course, you want this traffic but now what do I do?
It can be overwhelming just learning the functionality of each service – and then how do you know which ones are “the good ones”?
Here’s a look at just some of the ways social media marketing can improve your business:
- Branding Recognition: Every opportunity to get your content out increases your visibility. Visibility makes it easier for customers to recognize and trust you. Is important because it easier for new clients to see you, thus increasing your accessible for those new customers, the end goal is make you and more familiar and recognizable.
- Gaining Loyalty: Businesses who engage with their clients on social media channels see a higher levels of loyalty from their customers.
- Customer Conversion: Not every interaction with your brand results in a conversion, but every positive interaction increases the likelihood of an eventual conversion.
- Higher Conversion Rate: The fact that brands become more humanized by interacting in social media channels. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, and this is important because people like doing business with other people; not with companies.
- Increases Your Authority: Merely by interacting with your customers through social media, you are showing good faith for other customers. When people go to compliment or brag about a product or service, they turn to social media. And when they post your brand name, new audience members will want to follow you for updates. The more people that are talking about you on social media, the more valuable and authoritative your brand will seem to new users. It’s instant testimonials! Not to mention, if you can interact with major influencers on Twitter or other social networks, your visible authority and reach will skyrocket.
- Increase Incoming Traffic: The more quality content you syndicate on social media, the more inbound traffic you’ll generate, and more traffic means more leads and more conversions.
- Increased Search Engine Rankings: Google and other search engines may be calculating their rankings using social media presence as a significant factor, because of the fact that strong brands almost always use social media. As such, being active on social media could act as a “brand signal” to search engines that your business is legitimate, credible, and trustworthy. That means, if you want to rank for a given set of keywords, having a strong social media presence could be almost mandatory.
Social Media Marketing is here for the long haul. The platforms may change often and new ones will come up that you need to learn. It’s important to stay relevant. What’s most important; your competition is doing it. If you haven’t started your social media campaigns yet, it’s not too late. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be able to start growing that audience, and the quicker you will start reaping those benefits. You don’t have anything to lose by starting your Social Media Campaign. The amount of time and money it takes to create your profiles and start posting is usually minimal, compared to other marketing channels. Just spending two to six hours a week is all it takes to establish your presence.
This is where we can help you make your presence shine on social media. Send an email or call (305)304-3851 to speak to us today. We have affordable packages for all sizes of businesses. Starting as low as $100 a month.